Secure your booking:
A 20% deposit is required to secure your Health Retreat booking, deposits can be made via credit card or direct deposit into our bank account.
Early bird & referral discounts:
Enquire about our early bird discount options and conditions. Referral discounts are also available when you refer one or more friends.
Outstanding balance of program is required one week prior to commencement date. Instalment options available.
Cancellations and refunds:
As we endeavour to keep our Health Retreats as personalised as possible, we have limited places available. If we are able to offer someone else the opportunity to attend our program as a result of your cancellation then we will refund your deposit in full, less any bank charges that may be incurred. Should we be unable to refill your booking then your deposit shall be forfeited. Credit of deposit towards a future program is an option and must be taken advantage of within a 12 month period of original retreat date.
What to bring:
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Active wear ie: gym tights, shorts
- Bathers and a dressing gown for treatments/pool/sauna/spa
- Good walking shoes
- Slippers and/or thongs
- Personal toiletries/sunscreen
- Personal items for spare-time activities (e.g., reading materials, movies)
- Mountain or Hybrid bike if you enjoy riding (we have a limited availability at the property)
- Medical records and medication if applicable
What not to bring:
- Food/snacks unless prior arrangements have been made
- Tobacco or alcohol, these are prohibited from the property and against our Health Retreat policies.
Free WiFi is available at the property. A land line is also available should mobile reception be unavailable from your provider.